Sabercats- Club Leader: Jeff Jones -JJonesSabercats@aol.com
2013 Fall Registration
The Alliance Youth Sports 2013 Fall registration in now OPEN.
Come and experience the most competitive youth tackle football in the state
The Alliance Fall 2013 program features grade-based divisions, opening ceremonies,
7 to 8 regular season games, playoffs, and championships!
• February 1, 2013 - until filled (last day July 25, 2013 if space is available).
• Roster Maximum is 30 kids per roster.
** For upcoming registration information please see "Up To Date Information" tab
DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR REGISTRATION:
• Original Birth Certificate
• Original 4th Quarter/ Final Report Card
• Current Physical Report ( must be dated after December 1, 2012)
** Any documents not presented at registration must be presented at
certification day in order for participant to be eligible to play.
• Mighty Mite (1st & 2nd grade)
• Junior Pee Wee (3rd & 4th grade)
• Pee Wee ( 5th & 6th grade)
• Junior (7th & 8th grade)
• Cheerleading (5 to15 years old - age as of September 1st)
• The 2013 fall registration fee is $175.00.
• Additional siblings will receive a discount of $10.00.
• Game uniform and Equipment arrangements will be made by the teams.
• All players will need practice jersey/pants, helmet, shoulder
pads, 7-piece pad set, mouthpiece, and jock strap/girdle.
• Alliance will provide helmets and shoulder pads for purchase if needed.
• Practices are scheduled to begin Monday, July 29, 2013.
• First 2 weeks of season practices beginning July 29, 2013will be Monday-
Friday for mandatory conditioning.
• Practice days may be a combination of Tuesday/Thursday or
Monday/Wednesday based on field allocations.
• Practice times will be 2 hrs on assigned days and may start at 6:00 or
6:30 pm based on field allocations.
• All games are played on Saturdays.
• First game of the season is scheduled for Saturday, August 24, 2013.
• Games will be played at fields in Anthem, Prescott Valley, Prescott,
Chino Valley, Sedona, and Flagstaff with the majority being played
at the team's home field.
TENTATIVELY SCHEDULED FALL 2013 IMPORTANT DATES:
• Registration Day- Click to Home Page for dates
• Certification Day - July 28,2013- Dicks Sporting Goods-Happy Valley- 2350 W Happy Valley Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85085 10am -12pm.
• 1st Day of Practice - July 29,2013
• Jamboree Grand Opening Ceremony- August 17, 2013
• Playoff Games - October 12, 2013
• Cheer Competition -October 19, 2013
• Championship Games - TBA